Do you want to start having Botox treatments, but find it hard to know who to trust?
Here are some things to consider when searching for the perfect practitioner for you!
- Save Face is the industry regulator, ensuring the highest standards of hygiene, ethics and patient care. Unfortunately, until quite recently, the industry has been largely unregulated resulting in unsafe practices. We are proud to inform you that Hampton Clinic has been recognised as a Save Face Centre of Excellence. Your face is safe in our hands!
- Check their credentials. We firmly believe that anybody who is offering Botox or Filler should be a qualified medical practitioner. At Hampton Clinic, only Doctor Hill and Nurse Esther offer Botox treatments.
- How do they look? There is no better indicator of a practitioner’s artistic vision and standards than looking at their own face. If you would rather avoid a frozen, unnatural look then make sure their appearance mirrors the subtle look you’re aiming for. Remember, Botox done well should not be noticeable at all.
- Beware of hidden costs. Often it can take a couple of times to get the perfect pattern of Botox for you. We offer all our clients a complimentary 2 week review appointment where top ups and adjustments are made, free of charge.
- Check their reviews. We are proud to have achieved Excellence Status from our database provider, Phorest. This is due to 98% 5 star reviews over the past 12 months.
- Do you feel pressured to make a decision about treatment on the day? Dr Hill and Nurse Esther offer lengthy, free of charge consultations where all possible side effects are discussed. Due to the low occurrence of side-effects, they may be able to treat with Botox on the day of consultation, but there will be no pressure to go ahead.
- Is there flexibility? We understand that while Botox is a fantastic treatment, it is a financial commitment if you come in regularly. We offer pay monthly plans, as well as a discount if you pay up front for a course of 4 treatments.
We are here to help answer any questions you may have about Botox, and whether it may be the right treatment option for you. Consultations with Dr Hill and Nurse Esther are Free and without obligation. Alternatively, don’t hesitate to drop us a line.