Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at https://www.hamptonclinic.co.uk/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hampton Clinic’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hampton Clinic’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminated if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hampton Clinic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Hampton Clinic’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Hampton Clinic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Hampton Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Hampton Clinic’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hampton Clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Hampton Clinic may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Hampton Clinic does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Hampton Clinic may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By use of this website you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
In no event shall Hampton Clinic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hampton Clinic’s website, even if Hampton Clinic or a Hampton Clinic authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Hampton Clinic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Hampton Clinic. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint please contact Kelly Briggs, Clinic Manager, or alternatively put your concerns in writing to her at the address provided below. We will acknowledge all written complaints within two working days and respond within twenty working days of a written or an explanation of any delay and the timeframe in which they can expect a response.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure that we are able to maximise our appointment availability for all our clients at Hampton Clinic. This ensures that we are able to offer cancelled appointment times to all clients.
If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule, we kindly ask that you call the clinic on 01675 760 644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. The more notice we have, the more efficiently we are able to run our business.
Any cancellations within 24 hours will result in your pre-paid treatment or payment being forfeited. If this treatment is part of a course, this session will be forfeited.
All appointments are refundable should you need to cancel with more than 24 hours’ notice. We will always aim to reschedule your appointment to a convenient time for yourself if you are unable to make it.
Hampton Clinic will not provide refunds on treatments that have been provided in good faith with all appropriate consents. However we may, at our discretion issue refunds on treatments if the client has experienced an adverse reaction to the treatment.
Policy On Children & Pets
We do not allow children into the clinic unless they are supervised by a friend or family member. We do not allow pets into the clinic under any circumstances, with the exception of guide dogs.