1) To stay looking young and fresh! Botox is a fantastic preventative treatment to discourage the formation of dynamic lines (those that develop when we frown, raise our eyebrows or smile). It is also effective at smoothing out those lines which have already started to form in these areas. Around the eye area, where skin is the most delicate, Botox protects it from becoming crepey and tired looking.
2) It’s safe! Botox is one of the most researched drugs available and has been used for over 35 years in the NHS for the treatment of squints and muscle spasms. If you decide to have your Botox treatment with us at Hampton Clinic, you can rest assured that we are Save Face centre of excellence. Your face is safe in our hands!
3) It helps a wide variety of conditions. Most clients come for their Botox because they are feeling down about the signs of ageing and want to refresh their look. However, Botox is versatile and can be also used to treat migraines, teeth grinding and hyperhidrosis (excess sweating).
4) It’s quick and almost painless! Your Botox can take as little as 10 minutes so it’s a great lunchtime treatment. There is no downtime, and the needles are so tiny they are barely a hair’s width. Clients report feeling little or no discomfort at all.
5) It’s affordable! Most people have their Botox between 3 and 4 times a year. We offer packages where you can pay up front and make a saving, as well as a Go Cardless monthly payment plan. There are various options depending on areas treated, and how many visits per year.
All consultations with Dr Hill are free and without obligation. The easiest way to book is online via our website or feel free to contact us on 01675 760644 or email@example.com